Expand Your Skill Set to Include Tai Chi
The system to learn Tai Chi, teach Tai Chi and expand your skill set is here!
Tai Chi is in demand as the Boomer population learns about its many benefits from their physicians and other health professionals. The Open the Door to Tai Chi system teaches you the Yang style 24 short form and then teaches you how to teach it.
The program is all online and completely self-paced with 8 hours of CEU credit. It helps you teach Tai Chi to beginners and help them progress in a non-intimidating format that removes the mystery that so often surrounds Tai Chi.
There are 24 done-for-you class plans to get you started once you begin teaching. And you become a part of a community of Tai Chi instructors so you never feel alone or frustrated. Our private Facebook group provides fresh ideas, advances your learning with new content and even helps with marketing ideas.
Learn Tai Chi. Get Certified. Grow Together.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- Full Course to Learn to Teach TAI CHI
- 24 READY FOR YOU Class Plans
- 16 learning modules
- Videos, PDF’s, and More
- Basic ideas to help you set up your class structure and market it.
- Access and MEMBERSHIP to the PRIVATE FACEBOOK GROUP:
- Ask questions to Dianne and other Certified members
- Get new ideas, content, and help FAST
- Grow and improve together as a community
Dianne Bailey, CSCS, CTCI-1
- Certified Tai Chi Instructor, American Tai Chi and Qigong Association
- 4th degree black belt Taekwondo
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist, NSCA
- Owner, Head Trainer, The Conditioning Classroom
- Industry speaker and Tai Chi specialist: FAI, Fitness Fest, International Council on Active Aging
- Author: Eating Simply; Healthy, Happy & Fit; Open the Door to Tai Chi . . . Tai Chi for the Everyday Person
Thank you for your purchase of our Preferred-Partner Course. Please allow 24-28 hours for course delivery from the Functional Aging Institute.