Andrea has personally trained over 17,000 Cancer Exercise Specialists worldwide and has not accepted new clients for the last five years. Her goal for 2023 is to devote a portion of her time to helping cancer patients and survivors reclaim their bodies, energy, self-esteem, strength, and overall quality of life with individualized exercise and nutrition programs.
- Increasing shoulder range of motion
- Correcting muscle imbalances post-surgery/radiation
- Preventing/managing lymphedema
- Minimizing treatment side-effects and preventing co-morbidities such as osteoporosis, diabetes, heart disease, lymphedema, and future cancers
- Balance and fall prevention
- Improving strength, flexibility, energy, and cardiorespiratory performance
- Managing stress
- Losing body fat/increasing lean muscle mass
- Returning to, or improving your sport/activity
Andrea will meet with you through ZOOM, Facetime, or WhatsApp and will conduct a comprehensive physical assessment that includes posture, biomechanics, shoulder range of motion, and balance. Andrea will combine the results of the assessment, your personal goals, and the information in your individual health history questionnaire to devise a comprehensive, safe, and effective cancer recovery program just for you!
Remember that no two cancer patients/survivors have the same experience and your exercise program should be as individual as you and your cancer journey are.